Here at KS Heating we can provide Landlord Safety Certificates (CP12)
The certificate can only be issued by a Gas Safe Registered engineer and as a minimum must contain
- The location and description of each appliance or flue checked
- The name of the registered engineer as well as their registration number
- Date and address of where the inspection was carried out
- Any defect that was identified or any action taken
- Statement confirming that the safety check has been carried out and complies with the requirements of the Gas Safety Regulations 1998.
Don't get caught out, Contact us today to discuss arranging a CP12 Certificate for your rental property.